Monday 23 February 2009

A Goddess' touch

You can tell that the season is changing. On Saturday, after I had dropped off D with his dad, I came home and felt that hopeful bounce on the heels of the day, and as it turned to evening I looked out of my kitchen window at the sky, where streams of clouds lay against the fresh evening hue. It was as though a Goddess had trailed her finger tips in coral pink stardust and then ran them lazily, dreamily through a pool of dawn blue water.

I walked over to my parents after that, and took my washing to do. When there I had a few glasses of rose. Daniel filmed me doing DraculaGirl , where I appeared to glide across the floor towards him, with my arms out, and a black cloak over my head - but I was actually on a skateboard. It was funny. We all giggled alot.

Last night Damien did a stunning gig at the NewCross Inn, this guy was mad about it. Damien was amazing. This bloke just went on and on about it. But I was damn proud. His harmonica playing was better than Bob Dylan's and his singing was sweet like Chet Baker yet raw and honest like Cash.

There was also a band on called Japanese Pop Children - all male, infact, really sweet, but they weren't children. I spoke to them before they went on, and produced my one line of Japanese for them, which they loved. Ed and me played pool, he just beat me - he realised I was winning and put in his best moves. Anyway, I didn't drink, except for one lone shot of tequila to go with the pool, but that ammount wouldnt even make my little finger boogie. Booze - I am off it at the moment...

No comments: