Thursday 19 March 2009

My new washing machine has arrived, and now all I have to do is find someone to help me install it. The drop-off men were gonna do it, then said I didn't have the right parts, and one of them also said 'if i break dahn rahnd 'ere I ain't gonna drop in and borrah yuh tools', about my little tool box, with its poxy little screw drivers in it, and useless bits and bobs. I suppose it would be useful to a mouse wanting to make a stowaway raft if there is ever a flood in the kitchen.

Anyway off to Alice's to baby sit, so her and Danny can go together to his gig tonight. It will be quite fun actually cause Alice's eldest who is nearly 11 is a laugh, and we get the giggles, especially last time when I opened this so called ready made pancake mix and added the amount of milk needed, but the pancakes ended up being rubbery dough balls. I actually served one up to Joel for a joke. But it was funny and I was doubled up laughing as I served it to him.

No comments: