Friday 13 March 2009

Mango Baby

Just made pancakes for me and D. Just what i needed - that with a nice coffee. Caned off a whole bottle of rose last night while I watched some comic relief stuff, and the children dying of Malaria in Africa had been in tears.

I don't really feel hungover, but as D woke me up at 6.40 am, i do feel tired. Being a full time single mummy is draining but yet it has been worth every broken nights sleep (every night! 0 ) ) and the nearly two mile walk to school every morning, back home again, school again, home. It keeps me fit - all of it, the whole mummy game. Now I feel ready to move on to my career aspirations once again, and have applied to do volunteer work to get me started. I am also doing a little set soon with Dan on jazz guitar, we are a really good team. Dan is my brother. I am so happy cause i thought i had lost my way with the music, but now i see it's not so much a jazz band i need, but to sing, and with the simplest of accompaniments, though Dan's style is both simple and intricate, he is good.

D off to his dad's this evening. Now I could go out later and film the other Danny's gig as he did ask me - my sister will be on one Camera me on the other, it might be nice to do it, but the thing is I am tired and feel that a night on the sofa, watching TV will be so lovely.

It's my dad's b'day tomorrow. Got no money to get him a gift, so I'll make him something, or draw something, maybe. Though i love a drink, not sure i should bother tonight. Still that rose last night went down well, it so did.

But getting up at 6.40 is toooooo early. But D is so sweet and cute and soft and funny first thing in the morning, he just makes me smile straight away, unless he is ripping my eye lids open and i am beyond knackered.

he is my mango baby. x x x

No comments: