Monday 16 March 2009

It was a lovely weekend. My dad's party went well. First we were at the pub, where we had the back room,

then later, after pub closing we all ended up back at my dadnmums house drinking rose till 5 am, even my dear little grandpa. My mum and aunt also braved the pre-dawn hours. Anyway, the evening was good and even though i felt quite drunk by 3 am i just wanted to stay up drinking and talking, and there was Dan, Sean (18) and Old Sean (about 60 and my dads best school mate) and Antony my uncle, as well as the others i mentioned, who stayed up and boozed on.Young Sean was so sweet, he produced a fiver to pay for my cab home, when at about 5ish when I decided it was time to go. I had asked my mum for a pair of trainers to swap my black peep toe slip ons with, to walk home in. She produced a bran new pair of white Nike's, which was quite cool, and I am going to use them to walk Dylan to school today. Sean was kind, and that's exactly what Damien did for me at his b'day party recently. They all know i am a little broke at the mo.

Well in the cab i remember the driver telling me he was from Afghanistan, and asked me what i thought about the place and if i would go there. I said maybe not at the moment. When i got in, he called me from his phone, (the number he called on to say he was outside) and i picked up, but he had hung up. God knows what he wanted, in fact it was probably an accident.

The next day i slept as much as i could. I could see and feel that it was a beautiful day outside, and i thought how lovely it was as the breeze twirled in through the open window across my dozing face.

I am off to the V&A museum now with J. Looking forward to a lovely day.

XXXXX

No comments: