Monday 17 November 2008

No.

I cried my eyes out when I saw the picture of 'baby P', (he reminds me a little of my baby 'D', who is blessed in the sense he has me who will never hurt him) - I can't stand to think of what they did to him, I cannot read a word more on this case, because my tears just fall all over the words. I can't tell you the level of hatred and anger I have towards 'Baby P's' murderers, to all of those subhuman pieces of filth out there, but most of all is my love and sorrow for those little angels that die like this, in their homes, or because of their parents or whoever they are, who hurt them, and these babies had no one when they needed someone most, when they were so innocent and wide eyed and reaching out to touch and needing and wanting, like all babies do, cuddles, and simply to love the people who are supposed to love them because thats what babies are all about, and these little children they probably did always love those monsters, because that was all they knew, and babies do love their 'carers'. God please take care of these lost children whose magical smiles were never returned. May their souls never, ever know that torment or that pain and confusion again.

No comments: