Wednesday 26 November 2008

The Glooms

Its ever so slightly depressing this part of the year - dark for hours and cold. I got lots to do with my boy, but right now he is fast asleep on the sofa, having been to nursery, then watched Dumbo twice in a row, followed by our art class together, and he drew two wicked pictures of his Uncle Ed. Very good I said, and pinned them up. I am watching some of Summer Heights High on Iplayer which is really entertaining, Lead Balloon is good too - I am not sure if the woman playing Rick's wife is meant to really, desperately hate her husband as she gets these looks of abject disgust and borderline hatred on her face whenever he speaks. Anyway, it's Wednesday and life is at one of those lulls, but that's OK because there are times when its better to have a bit of dullness, than all out madness...

No comments: