Thursday 29 January 2009

For dinner we had chips, salmon (fish fingers for D) and broad beans. Delicious, especially with cayenne pepper and garlic dancing about in there. Anyway, waiting for Lucy to turn up, think we'll have a chat about whatever is going on or whatever isn't.

D is being V.V.V.V.V.V hyper at the moment, he just quite deliberately threw a toy at me, narrowly missing the space between my eyes. What am I supposed to do when he does this, as he occasionally does? show him i don't like it by giving him the cold vibe for half an hour? Smack him? Tell him once again I don't like it? oh well, we'll figure it out - Just smacked my fucking elbow on the radiator as i stretched out, and little D asked me what was the matter, because i yelled in the most ugly way, and then he asked me if i was hurt, and - HA?! apparently he has just bashed his own arm and yelled out exactly like I did, actually that's so sweet and funny, I kissed his arm better, he mine. All good.

No comments: