Sunday 5 April 2009

don't wiggle the coat of the psycho what wears it

Love is the good mans politic.

I have found that it is true my friends, when you know someone is a bit edgy, or prone to dodgy comments and a face like they've just chewed on a bag of wasps and lemons - leave it, walk away.

Other than that its a been a good weekend, apart from the fact D's dad is being a total weirdo, and not sticking to arrangements and being massively passive aggressive. I'm learning not to get it get to me to much, to roll my eyes and forget about it.

I want to say Love is everything, that it saves and heals. But I can't. Love for me right now is just something people do. But if Love, was just love, it would not work, if it was just a 'feeling' or an 'emotion'. Love cannot just be love - love is action, love is proven. Love does not sit still and simply feel. Love shows itself in so many ways, or it's not really Love.

No comments: